Where the crop is gathered and the cream is left

What happens to the cream? It is eaten up, of course. ;)

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Fully Appreciated Queen

Well no, actually it's simply "Frequently Asked Questions". Haha...

Q: What happens to the cream after it is eaten?

A: It gets digested.

Q: Why does this blog seem to be an explanatory blog?

A: It is mainly to offset questions my blog visitors may have. Well actually, it is also for fun. Haha.

Q: Did you spend a lot of time doing this?

A: Sure I did. Even had to plan its content. :P

Q: How come this blog has no links to other blogs?

A: This blog is listed on Blogger, so, to protect my friends' blogs from strange, unwanted visitors, there are no links to their blogs.

Q: What I mean is, why is it not linked to your original blog then?

A: Hallo?! Didn't I just say that this is a listed blog? Would I want to have strange visitors too?

Q: So, how many people actually know about your original blog?

A: Well, for now, eight. Though I don't think all of them really read what I post...

Q: You sound sad about that.

A: Not really. Actually I didn't intend for many people to read it, so it's okay.

Q: Is your nickname "Pages"? I saw it when I hovered my cursor on the link "Thanks to Shelzi".

A: Why don't you click on it if you are curious? Not to worry. You can always click here if you are dying from curiosity. =)

Q: Hi, I came from your original blog. Why did you link your alma mater to your blog under "Quintessences"?

A: Well. They made up a large part of my life and transformed me into who I am today. So of course they are very important.

Q: Then what is the "Homework" one for?

A: If you noticed, the links here lead you to reviews of books that I have read, movies that I have watched and musicals or concerts that I have been to! Writing these reviews is hard work...I put in effort into all of them! That's why they are under "Homework".

Q: Why do you give most of your friends nicknames?

A: I like!! It's fun!!

Q: I see. So, who's Shelzi from your link?

A: Haven't you clicked on it yet?

Q: I'm still not satisfied. Where does the cream come from?

A: The crop.

Q: What kind of crop is it?

A: I don't answer nonsensical questions.

Q: Alright. I give up. Why come up with such a title then?

A: It just came to my mind.

Q: Do you always talk so sarcastically? I'm scared.

A: Don't worry, I don't always do that. I usually only do it when people ask me stupid questions, when I'm trying to crap and when I'm irritated. I really enjoy being sarcastic though, so it probably explains why I like to get into arguments sometimes.

Q: Do you argue with people often then?

A:Of course not. I love peace. =)

Copyrighted 2005 to ME. =)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger palindrome said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    XD

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    as I said to you via sms, you are so full of crap :P

    AND I can't believe I didn't know about this blog till now *smacks self for being blur and apathetic to what friends are doing and resolves to visit more often*

    ...and people are asking you who I am? O_o don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out. or just amused.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger andriTz* said…

    Hahaha...this blog wasn't really mentioned in my other blog's posts, so it's understandable that you only know about it now. =) Heehee it certainly was fun to come up with all this crap!! :D

    Haha that question about you was put there partly to lure others to that brain link, and also because I got tricked at YOUR blog. :P Haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home