Where the crop is gathered and the cream is left

What happens to the cream? It is eaten up, of course. ;)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

THE Clue

Really sorry about the delay! I totally forgot about the deadline that I had set. Haha. Here's the clue to my riddle:

'A' Level Chemistry students have an advantage.

As compensation, I shall extend this deadline to Sunday 25 May 2008 instead. And, there is a final clue I will disclose then, if no one has yet to solve this riddle ;)

The prizes are now:

First Prize: A drink from The Coffee Bean
Second Prize: A scone from The Coffee Bean
Third Prize: One packet of M & Ms, flavour of your own choice

(doesn't the third prize sound familiar? =P)

Jiayou to whoever is trying :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger palindrome said…

    you never gave the clue...

    and you never gave the answer...

    AND THAT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO!

    but i think everyone but me has forgotten about it already, so never mind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home